西虹市网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

社区广播台

查看: 21|回复: 6
    打印 上一主题 下一主题

One sentence film title has gradually become synonym ...

[复制链接]
    跳转到指定楼层
    楼主
    发表于 2023-2-8 08:41:09 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式

西虹网 西虹网  Author | Shi Wenjing Source | Qilu Evening News
    西虹网 西虹网

西虹网 西虹网
    西虹网 西虹网  The original title | too many "you" and "me", watch movie freethe title of love film falls into exhaustion
    西虹网 西虹网
    西虹网 西虹网  Recently, two love films with a title of more than 10 words were released, namely "Can you just like me" and "If I will leave you one day".
    西虹网 西虹网
    西虹网 西虹网  At a time when the title of the super-syllabic and "one-sentence" film has gradually become the synonym of "bad film", some films continue to choose the super-long title. As the audience's first impression of the film, the blind pursuit of the film title does not necessarily arouse the audience's interest in the film.
    西虹网 西虹网
    西虹网 西虹网  01
    西虹网 西虹网
    西虹网 西虹网  Love film named exhaustion
    西虹网 西虹网
    西虹网 西虹网  "Can you also just like me" and "If I will leave you one day" are two films that are being released. The title of both films has the words "you" and "me". This way of naming people is the magic weapon and naming routine of romantic films and new films of Xiaoqing in the past ten years since "The Girls We Chased Together in Those Years".
    西虹网 西虹网
    西虹网 西虹网  This obstinate and sentimental film title style has been popular for ten years, and still has not been abandoned by the creators.
    西虹网 西虹网
    西虹网 西虹网  In addition to the above two films, this year's Valentine's Day schedule is also a large collection of feature love films, such as "I Want to Go to Your World to Love You", "Don't Forget I Love You", and "Ten Years' One Taste of Love". The title of the first two films also includes "you" and "me".
    西虹网 西虹网
    西虹网 西虹网  Other films released before include "Your world without me", "My youth has you", "I want us to be together", "I want to be good with you", "Will you still love me tomorrow", "I will wait for you at the end of time", "Passing through your whole world", "Don't forget I love you", "My unfinished love" and so on.
    西虹网 西虹网
    西虹网 西虹网  This way of putting together the words "you" and "I" to name love films and youth films is called "exhaustion of love film naming" by the audience. Some people joke that this kind of film name can be generated indefinitely by the "naming device".
    西虹网 西虹网
    西虹网 西虹网  But is the long film title marketing necessarily useful? Must it be suitable for film?
    西虹网 西虹网
    西虹网 西虹网  Can you just like me? If I will leave you one day, the current ultra-low box office has something to do with the current film and television market, the popularity of IP, and the rank of the main creative team. However, many viewers still first noticed their "vulgar" super-long titles, which became a worse sub-item, because such films that apply the naming formula left many audiences with psychological shadow of watching the film, The audience has seen too many routine stories of youth pain and dog-blood love.
    西虹网 西虹网
    西虹网 西虹网  "Can you just like me" is about the story of the young male and female protagonists who secretly love each other but dare not tell the truth. In the process of constant speculation and entanglement, the two people have experienced a series of false misunderstandings, but can't stay together in love. It is a work created by the creation team of "Sader Story Than Sorrow".
    西虹网 西虹网
    西虹网 西虹网  Although the "knife" is changed into "sugar" in the story, the audience does not recognize the sentimental youth pain of the film's male and female protagonists, and there are too many negative comments. At present, the film has a box office of more than 10 million yuan, which cannot be compared with the 940 million yuan box office of "A Story More Sad than Sorrow", but the marketing style of the film follows the latter's routine.
    西虹网 西虹网
    西虹网 西虹网  "If One Day I Will Leave You" is considered as a typical film delayed and misleading by the title. This film is the first film of Li Gen, the son of Li Xuejian. It is based on the director's experience of working in a Japanese food store during his school years. The film contains exotic, healing and warm friendship and love elements. The story is very literary and artistic.
    西虹网 西虹网
    西虹网 西虹网  The film's photography, editing, and soundtrack are also big names, and are considered as "Hou Xiaoxian and Jia Zhangke's team". However, the film has changed its original name from "The Edge of the Abyssal Field" to a vulgar lyrical title. At the middle and upper reaches of the film's public praise, most of the audience gave favorable comments, and many of the audience were persuaded to quit by the film's title. Those who said that the film "groans without illness" probably only saw the film's title.
    西虹网 西虹网
    西虹网 西虹网  02
    西虹网 西虹网
    西虹网 西虹网  Routine title dispels film features
    西虹网 西虹网
    西虹网 西虹网  The film creation of youth film is unwilling to work hard on the film title, and keeps following the trend, forming the confusion of the current film name "I am in you" and "I am in you". The audience is silly and confused.
    西虹网 西虹网
    西虹网 西虹网  Some netizens even used these titles to compose a piece of marketing number chicken soup text: "If you don't have me in your world, my youth will have you. I want us to be together in my unfinished love. Can you not leave me, I really hate long-distance love. You are my beam of light, I really want to go to your world to love you..." Such title can really be remembered by the audience, and is it highly transmissible? At present, the routine title is more likely to eliminate the characteristics and style of the film.
    西虹网 西虹网
    西虹网 西虹网  At present, the high frequency words of the title of the youth film are still "you", "I", "love", "etc.", "to", "meet", "sad", "hug", etc. This high repetition rate of words makes the title appear serious homogenization phenomenon, and lacks the innovative ability to name the film.
    西虹网 西虹网
    西虹网 西虹网  The title of youth film and romance film begins with "The Girls We Chased in Those Years", and the high box office "Youth That Will Die" will carry this phenomenon forward. Over the past ten years, too many bad films have used this kind of long film title marketing, which has created a certain stereotype for the audience. Many people think that this kind of film title means that the works are sad, sentimental, abusive, and even low-quality bad films.
    西虹网 西虹网
    西虹网 西虹网  Even so, most of these films still dare not give up this naming routine and shortcut, because such films have accumulated a large number of audiences and market demand. Continuing this naming routine can get more shares. If you give up this routine, the bad films may be buried deeper and the box office will be lower.
    西虹网 西虹网
    西虹网 西虹网  At present, the titles of youth films and love films only focus on the sale of emotions and emotions, but lack some characteristics and charm. As long as we don't take the title of the mysterious super literary film Buckwheat Mad Growth, the title of the youth film and the love film should reflect the concise and powerful features. After careful deliberation and consideration, we can always choose the most appropriate and accurate name, so as to make the audience feel that this is a unique film as far as possible. For example, "Love Like a Bouquet" completely presents the plot, and it is not vulgar.
    西虹网 西虹网
    西虹网 西虹网  The title of a film is indeed a science, but taking a shortcut can never work for a long time. The audience has long been tired of the routine title aesthetic.
    西虹网 西虹网
    西虹网 西虹网  -Finish-
    西虹网 西虹网
    西虹网 西虹网  "Media Circle" is designed to serve radio and television, video, film and television, advertisers, advertising agencies and financial media industry, with the number of fans and reading volume leading the industry. Welcome to follow! Welcome to cooperate!
    西虹网 西虹网
    西虹网 西虹网  View wonderful comments from netizens
    分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
    收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享
    回复

使用道具 举报

7#
    发表于 2023-2-8 08:51:02 | 只看该作者
    帮你顶下哈!!
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#